June 11, 2009

9/11 Monthly Update - June

Recently, the PBS station "KDBI-Channel 12" premiered the movie called 9/11 Press For Truth earlier this month. I've blogged a little about this movie before, which is an independent documentary that claims a 9/11 cover-up. It has been shown in theaters and broadcast overseas, but it hasn't been aired on any U.S. broadcast station until now.




This broadcast is really brave and admirable of this station, I think, and the overwhelming positive public reception buoys my heart. I love this movie because it exposes the long and troubling ordeal of our government establishing a 9/11 investigation commission, as well as the mire of questions left eerily unanswered by its official 9/11 report.

But here's the great news -- If you missed watching this broadcast (and I'm pretty sure we all did), you can still watch it online right here (87 min). I hope you learn as much as I did from watching it!

9/11 Press For Truth


"75% of our questions were not answered [by the Commission report]."
~ Mindy Kleinberg (one of the Jersey Girls)

Please leave your comments and impressions below.

2 comments:

  1. watched 9/11 press for truth, to be honest nothing in here surprised me apart from the fact it was so obvious once these time lines were available. Another sad part to these thought are, how far back does these type of business ventures go (lets face it that is what it is), Vietnam, The lusitania being sunk by the Germans off the coast of ireland bringing the USA into the war and of course IRAQ and maybe for that matter Pearl Harbor. alan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alan. I agree that there are certainly a number of incidents in American history that are at least suspicious or questionable to me. Vietnam and the Gulf of Tonkin, JFK assassination, rigging elections, Pearl Harbor, etc. In fact, I just watched a movie about the Drug War in America, and while it is a complicated and controversial topic, the witness charges of CIA support in supplying drugs to finance foreign wars is troubling. It all is.
    But to me, those aren't as shocking as the 9/11 issue, maybe because I just don't claim to know much about them, or because I realize that every government has a certain level of corruption, as sad as that is.
    But I think 9/11 is on a level all it's own, as it is certainly the root cause of so many changes to every American's life, including the PATRIOT ACT, Military Commission Act, FISA, Iraq War, and now our international reputation for torture. Hence my big passion for telling people about it, I guess.

    ReplyDelete