6 out of 10 members of the government's 9/11 Commission, which was charged with investigating the causes of the terrorist attack, have publicly denounced the report as unreliable and a whitewash.
In his 2009 book Ground Truth, John Farmer (US Attorney General) explains that the U.S. government hid the truth about 9/11. He resigned from his position on the Commission's Senior Counsel after being disgusted by the obstructions and conflicting stories given by government officials.
Many other whistleblowers, family members, politicians, and prominent professionals are demanding a new investigation into 9/11 as well.
Please vistit RememberBuilding7.org to learn more.
September 20, 2011
September 11, 2011
It is with deep respect and profound reverence that I reflect on the loss of life on 9/11, as well as our world today, 10 years later. In memory of that historic day, here is a collage of media footage from that time period:
Many people regard the horrific event of 9/11 as the defining point of history in their lifetime. When the towers fell, people got very angry. In the aftermath, certainly there have been changes to our lives in small, direct ways, such as invasive procedures at airport security, or seeing loved ones deployed to fight wars in distant lands.
Here is what I have come to know and not know since then:
I know that:
- many important civil liberties have been stripped and civil rights abused (Patriot Act, Military Commission Act, FISA bill) during the War On Terror
- the admitted and documented use of torture has been argued as necessary to discover terrorist plots in the War On Terror
- approximately 1,00,000 deaths (mostly civilian) have occurred due to the War On Terror
- the USA, in an economic crisis, spends as much on it's military "defense" as the rest of the world COMBINED for the War On Terror
Terrorism has always existed throughout civilization; it existed before 9/11, and it will continue to exist forever. Why do we let it erode our freedoms and liberties today, as we hand over more and more power to our governments to "protect" us? And at what cost of these global wars?
I do not know why so much physical evidence concerning the collapse of the towers was completely ignored by the US government's NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) official reports:
- the collapse of WTC 7 and its free-fall descent
- reports of explosions in the lobby and basement by hundreds of eye witnesses including William Rodriguez
- thermite incendiary residue was scientifically found in the building powder and in first responders' lungs
- molten metal found at the bases of the towers for weeks, with corresponding thermal images from NASA
- virtually no plane wreckage found at the alleged flight 93 crash site in Pennsylvania
Any of these points deserves to be investigated and explained; all of them combined DEMAND a new, thorough, non-partisan, and authoritative investigation.
I do not know why NIST, who compiled the government's official technical report on the initiation of collapse for the three WTC towers, refuses to release their computer models used to demonstrate the collapse of WTC 7.
I do not know why the Congress has ignored that 6 of the 10 panelists/members on the 9/11 Commission denounce the official report they compiled, calling it weak, full of lies, and not to be trusted!
I DO know that some day these answers will come to light, in large part because of the efforts of many credible and diligent 9/11 victim family members and experts who put their reputations on the line to declare the government's Official Conspiracy Theory a cover-up, a sham, and a lie.
Won't you please take the time to examine the evidence about 9/11? It will take courage, but the world's future LITERALLY depends on it.